PIONEER FERTILITY CONSULTANCY WITHIN EDUCATION
Fertility Issues in Teaching
Consultancy for educational establishments who want to make their workplace fertility friendly.
'...I had to be the one to teach HR and my headteacher about the IVF process, and share personal details of my own heart-breaking experiences'
Teacher, UK 2021
- 25% of pregnancies end in baby loss. Tommy’s 2021
- Black women are 40% more likely to miscarry. Tommy’s 2021
- Following pregnancy loss, 1 in 6 women suffer PTSD. Farren et al, 2019
- 1 in 7 couples are infertile. NHS 2022
- 42% of those going through fertility treatment have suicidal feelings. Fertility Network UK and Middlesex University 2016
- Fertility treatment is less successful for ethnic minority patients. HFEA 2021
Teachers are less likely to have sick leave for fertlity treatment in a supportive school that has a fertility policy in place.
Who would benefit from specialist fertility education training in schools?
Blog and News
Teacher Suzy (not her real name) shares her story. My husband and I married in the summer of 2017, excited to start …
On Monday 7th February at 12pm, I’ll be speaking at Fertifa’s webinar about Fertility in the Public Sector workplace. In the hour …
Social Infertility A recent HFEA report shows that the use of sperm donor with patient eggs has increased hugely over the last …
FREE webinar to learn about Fertility Issues in Teaching
Subscribe below to join the waiting list and be the first to hear about the webinar.
You’ll also receive emails from Fertility Issues in Teaching to keep you up to date with the latest news, blogs and opportunities.
Contact Fertility Issues in Teaching
To discuss specialised fertility education CPD in your school