On Monday 7th February at 12pm, I’ll be speaking at Fertifa’s webinar about Fertility in the Public Sector workplace.
In the hour long discussion, myself and the other panelists, who will represent NHS, MET police and Manchester University will be discussing the practical and effective ways in which public sector employers can supportive the reproductive health of its employees.
Topics we’ll be covering are:
* Personal stories of fertility struggles and the impact it had on workplace performance
* The additional challenges of working in public sector and how this can place further pressures on people going through a fertility journey
* Cost-effective and practical steps which employers can take to support colleagues going through fertility challenges or the menopause
* How to build a more open culture so that no employee should suffer in silence
* Recommended training for line managers
* Ensuring you have an inclusive workplace policy